Calne Rugby Football Club 2XV
Calne’s 2nd team is our social/development/veterans team. There is much less pressure and arguably a lot more fun for those who cannot commit to 1st XV rugby.
A high level of commitment to training is not necessary and ‘talent’ is not a prerequisite, but we do ask for some commitment to the club in terms of membership, fundraising and attending social events, etc.
The 2nd team rugby is great for:
- Rekindling your lost rugby interest
- Showing off to the 1st XV selectors
- Have a run out now and then after ‘retiring’
- Keeping in with the social side of a rugby club
- Stepping up from Junior/Colt sections
- Personal fitness
- Male bonding & Alcohol tolerance
- Relaxing with some post match drinks, games and songs
For more information please contact our 1XV Captain or the Coaching coordinator.
Details can be found on the contacts page.